Friday, July 31, 2009

Good News during the past week ( July 18-26)

Just want to share with you all, that the past week, I was blessed with so many news.

1) I won the Scrap lift challenge at Memories Always-Forever... the one that I posted earlier titled, Child of Mine. I scrap lifted LG's lovely lo.

2) I won the card tag from Kim's Card tag challenge, again at MAF.

3) I was chosen to be the Layout Of The Week at Simply Scraping.

Like what they always say, Count your blessings :)

Have a great day! And don't forget to count your blessings!

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

Hi there Vanessa, I have always wanted to drop by here but soree that I took so long to.am glad am here.your lil album is gorgeous and wooohoo congrats on all that you've won! i simply love your July scraplift LO.its sooo pretty ;) and hey, do keep in touch ya ;)-jaz

Jans said...

huwow!! good job! I'm actually not suprised because you're just so good with scapping!:) Congrats!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails