Friday, August 7, 2009

Sketchy Thursday - August 6-12

Another Sketchy Thursday From Diana

I wasn't able to join in the fun for a couple of weeks, because I'd been very busy with lots of things but I'm back on my feet again. So for this week's sketch is this:


and for my take: ( the fastest layout I ever did. 10 minutes for the record! )


Materials used: Patterned Paper ( DCWV ) * Paper Journal ( Making Memories ) * Pen ( Staedtler triplus fineliner ) * Adhesive ( Xpress-IT) * Misc. Title Sticker, Ribbons

Journal on the LO : Since we got our " Friends of the Zoo" membership card we always go there as our family bonding day. I guess this particular visit is my favorite. We were able to see almost everything, even experiencing Kangaroos up-close. We rested a bit somewhere while snacking with oreos. These photos are testaments of that unforgettable moment. As a bonus, Hans didn't throw tantrums not even once.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Great take on the sketch !

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, I love that this came together so quickly for you! And it's just too cute to boot! Love it all! Thanks for playing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails