Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Christmas time!

Want to win yummy stamps?

These set of gorgeous stamps are from Kikki.K. I am so happy to be part of this wonderful company. We carry gorgeous stationery supplies that would help you organize not just your little things but your life as a whole :) Since I am feeling lucky, I want to share with you one of my favorite stuff in our store... our wooden stamp set folk.

Add a personal touch to your Christmas cards, Christmas gifts or an art or craft project with these gorgeous Wooden Stamps.

This is the perfect little gift to brighten up anyone’s day, or as stocking filler at Christmas time.




Wooden Stamp Set: Folk | Features:
3 stamps: a Christmas tree, a star and the word ‘joy’
Ink pad
Unique Scandinavian design
Stamps packaged in cute wooden box

All you have to do is be a 1) follower on my blog :
http://vanessamenguitagutierrez.blogspot.com/

and 2)
Make a simple layout about your Christmas. ( any year will do) and post it at MAF

Here's my sample layout:

Nice
3) Leave a comment on this post.

For doing so, you'll have your name put in a jar and I will ask my son to draw the lucky winner...

So, what are you waiting for? You have until Dec 13 to join in the fun :)

4 comments:

Luisa said...

I am now following you Vanessa!!! Nice challenge and what a great set of stamps...

Back2Basics said...

very nice challenge and prize =)

Patty Tanúz said...

Wowowow I like all, I will be your follower, and I put Lo in a few momentssssss :))))

PaperDiva said...

Just signed up to follow you!!! I hope I can get a layout completed in time to enter this challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails