Friday, December 25, 2009

My Little Helper

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I know I am the worst blogger of all. Forgive me for that... I can't find a time to scrap with my busy schedule. It's good that my boss gave me 3 off days... yippeee!!!

Without further ado, I made this layout for Scrapilly Ever After. She-She is so good to send us a kit. Yeah, she send us all a kit to make a layout out of it. I just received mine on the 24th and I am suppose to send it on the 25th... yeah I know that's a pretty tough time to make. I am just lucky that 25th-27th are my off days. So here it is now... :)



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG

jaz lee said...

Hey there Vanessa, Blessed 2010 to you. Enjoy the new year ;)
Lovely layout from you. love the colours ;) and i like how you always create beautiful pages with Webster's Pages *wink*-jaz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails