Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1.14 sketchy thursdays challenge

Day off!!! What a great time to scrap :) I almost forgot all the sites where I usually visit to get some inspiration. I even have to think hard for my password on this blog...whew! Good thing I never forget Sketchy Thursday... yes I did not! so good that once again after a month of not scrapping (i guess), I am once again inspire :)

Here's the sketch that inspire me to touch my stuff again :)


Here's my take:D



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

Cute cute cute! Love the picture and the little accents you used!
Thanks for playing along!
Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays dt

Banu said...

WOW, This layout looks so cute. Loved all the accents and the title.

Back2Basics said...

love this =). awesome layout!

Diana Fisher said...

Ahhhh, how cute!!!

heidi said...

this is so cute! i love your frame accent and your title. thanks for playing along with us!! - heidi, sketchy thursdays

Tessa Buys said...

Oh, how romantic! Wonderful layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails