Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little birdie told me

Good day everyone! I am so happy to share with you that my post about Nostalgia won! Yippeee! I know there were 2 of them. The one with the book, feather and ink bottle won.

Another thing that I would like to share are my recent creations. Even though we're busy with packing because in just 2 days time, we would be moving house, I am still able to craft.


If you've been visiting my blog lately you would have noticed that I'd been using this particular stamp... Newsprint bird from Hero Arts. I just love that stamp. Take note, I didn't buy that stamp. It's my prize from winning at Hero Arts challenge.

I would like to share with you a mixed media canvass I made. It is for Prima Marketing February PPP challenge and Hero Arts February challenge. I hope you will like it.



Materials used: Canvass (Daiso); Patterned Paper (Prima); Stamp (Prima, Hero Arts); Paints-background (Kaiser); Color-flower-hair and headband (Faber-Castell Watercolour); flowers (Prima); MT's (Prima)

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails