Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Easter

I know, it is only Holy Wednesday but I want to share with you what I prepared for Sunday. Well, while my son is taking his nap, I decided to make something for him on Easter Sunday. I am sure that he will love this bottle full of egg and chocolate goodies.

I am also entering this on the following challenges: The Twinery , PRIMA March PPP and RCC78...Spring is in the air.



Easter Bottle Goodies
Materials used: Baker's Twine (The Twinery); Patterned Papers (Prima Marketing); Alpha Sticker (Prima Marketing); MT's (Prima); Bottle (Daiso); Chocolate Egg (Wonka)


Cover


Tag


Thank you for your time looking and Happy Easter to all!

xoxo,
Vanessa

1 comment:

Kathy Skou said...

What a sweet idea! I'm sure your son will love it! Thanks for playing with The Twinery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails