Thursday, March 7, 2013

Take the challenge - March 2013

Good day everyone! The challenge for this month at Faber-Castell is about making something you don't make everyday. It's interesting as I am trying to do a lot of things lately. It is really challenging on my part. After thinking hard of what it is that I don't make everyday, I came up with 3 things.

1) This is the first time I would tear/destroy/cut from a pocket book. I treasure my books and never imagine myself tearing it. But when we moved house, my hubby threw all of it and I asked him to leave just 1 book for me to use. So, now is the time to use it.
2) When I am using my watercolour pencil, I would color first my image and use a wet brush for it to turn into watercolour. This time, I dipped the nib/point of my watercolour pencil directly to the water and color the image.
3) This is the first time I will make a coaster.




Thank you for your time looking and have a great day!

xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails